CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bead-uh-licious!



















I have been on a bracelet and necklace making "kick" this week! I have found oodles of old necklaces that were calling out to me to change them up a bit. Here a some pictures of my creations this week. They are colorful, fun, one of a kind, and big time bead-uh-licious!

Today I worked on some resin jewelry. I have tried this before, but failed miserably! They should be ready tomorrow, so I hope to be back with pictures of awesome looking resin pieces! If not, it is back to the "drawing board."

I intended on adding new items to the new website this week, but life happens, and hence no new goodies there! I am hoping for a better week coming up though!

6 comments:

jean said...

totally bead-uh-licious!! love them all, but the purple one is my fave. keep up the great work!

Jay said...

Thanks you for sharing your information love to see some more comment from end.
Diamond Alabama

Gale said...

That purple one at the top would look cool with a flinstones costume...pretty!

I'm having a blog party to celebrate reaching 100 Followers at Scribbleprins. I wanted to thank you for following and invite you to stop by. There's giveaways and games and other fun stuff!

http://scribbleprints.blogspot.com/2010/10/101-followers-party-time-to-celebrate.html

Unknown said...

Wow what a nice post.I am impressed from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.





Thanks for more info.......








Discount Beads

Mens Fashion Online said...

Hi,
I am fully impressed by your blogger skills. You really know what to use and where to use. Really good Stuff and presentation of skill..
Online Fashion Stores

Blogforuindia said...

Good idea and it’s so good!!

Healing Heroes Network